Dr. Manno is a board-certified Rheumatologist and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Medicine, Department of Medicine at Johns Hopkins University. She has authored almost 30 articles, case reports, book, electronic chapters, and research documents
Having been a visiting physician for the past year, Dr. Rebecca L. Manno has joined the team at Comprehensive Orthopaedic Global on St. Thomas and St. Croix on a full-time basis.
- B.A Psychology, Johns Hopkins University
- M.D., University of Maryland, School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine, University of Maryland and the Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, University of Maryland and the Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Fellow, Division of Rheumatology, Johns Hopkins University; and M.H.S Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Board Certifications in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
- American College of Rheumatology
- Caribbean Association for Rheumatology
- American College of Physicians