Hailing from Alabama with biology and medical degrees from the University of Alabama and its school of Medicine, Dr. Cobb completed her orthopedic residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee where she also completed a fellowship in Pediatric Gait Analysis.
Dr. Cobb accomplished a fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedic at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. She has a special interest in adult and pediatric trauma, hip neuromuscular disorders, including hip preservation in adolescents and young adults, cerebral palsy, and deformities of the legs.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine, Birmingham, Alabama
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Orthopedic Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Pediatric Orthopedics, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Professional Membership