Back, Neck, Spine
Dr. Alexander Lenard expertise includes spinal fractures, spinal stenosis, and trauma. Dr. Lenard travels several times a month to see patients in all COG offices/clinics of St. Thomas, St. John & St. Croix.
Dr. Alexander Lenard is on staff at the Orthopaedic Care Specialists in North Palm Beach, Florida, and the Director of Spine Trauma and Spine Surgery at St. Mary’s Medical Center in West Palm Beach. Dr. Lenard’s believes in providing the highest level of skilled medical care. Dr. Bacot and Dr. Lenard have known each other for many years and he is delighted to have the opportunity to assist with the COG practice.
Dr. Lenard graduated cum laude, from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and graduated from Temple University School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at the University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital and University of California San Francisco Spine Surgery.
- Bachelor of Science, The Wharton School of The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1990
- Pre-Med Program, College of Liberal and Professional Studies at The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1992
- Doctorate of Medicine, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 1996
- General Surgery, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine – Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL, 1996-1997
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine – Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL, 1997-2001
- Spinal Disorders, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, 2001-2002
- Board-Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Palm Beach County Medical Society
- St. Thomas
- Virgin Islands’ first outpatient spine treatment performed by Dr. Alexander Lenard
“Dr Lenard is kind caring and very supportive. I have seen him through two major surgeries, over many years. I will always recommend him and the practice to everyone as I feel very high service is always there number one priority.”
– Kim R.